SNAG SM - Non-Serial Numbered or Serial NumberedWe’ve all seen many things since 2020; the ups, the downs and the sideways. And if you are anything like us, you have only become more determined, more resilient and more resourceful. Being alive in this day and age calls for us to be vigilant, aware and educated in what matters. SNAG SM emerges from this time of great transition, but it remains solid in its focus. SNAG SM is a legacy design, ergonomic and sharp as $#!+ while remaining true to Louis Krudo’s original SNAG Folder, first designed over 20 years ago and brought into 1st production in 2008, 15 years ago.Louis Krudo is a journeyman. He is highly educated in many forms of martial arts. He didn’t do it for the colorful belts, certificates or accolades. Whether it is cage fighting in South America or teaching internationally or domestically, the art is simply who he is. The SNAG line up was born out of decades of acquired knowledge. SNAG SM is the latest iteration of the SNAG family tree, but yet is a stand-alone in its field.
- XZILE Folder is arguably one of Louis Krudo's most beautiful designs. Its pure simplicity and extreme boldness elevate its allure, as in…..I GOTTA HAVE IT!Building on the Krudo family of blades, XZILE owes its roots to a combination of the popular XCEED and FEROCE Folder designs. The slim (for a Krudo) profile, simple, elegant design, and mixing of unexpected materials make this EDC pocket art clearly recognizable as a Louis Krudo design.XZILE is nothing but versatile, sporting a Stainless-Steel Damascus tanto blade on a stainless-steel frame (TiNi gray) with black G10 inlays or optional titanium Damascus inlays.
- With Louis Krudo’s groundbreaking design of the DAO blade over a decade and a half ago, there have been many copies and wanna-be’s since. KRUDO Knives is the originator of the DAO blade design, and now finally, Louis Krudo has created a smaller, more compact version of the blade that so many have come to know as their only go-to knife. We have received so much feedback on DAO from happy customers that we thought it was time for DAO’s smaller cousin to make its appearance.If you’ve liked the DAO but have wanted something more compact and lightweight, inKorrigible is the exact solution you have been searching for. At its heaviest, with the standard ring spacer, this knife weighs in at under 6 ounces and just under 5 ounces with the two-barrel spacer. Be sure you add this one to your collection.As with any KRUDO Knives production run, the numbers we make are limited and may or may not be made again. Louis Krudo controls all aspects of production and doesn’t like just to keep making the same knives repeatedly. So get this one while it's available, or you may miss out.
- Louis Krudo is known for producing sizable and original knife designs. He produces small runs of limited numbers of each design. IOTA has been on sabbatical for several years, so in 2022 Krudo decided it was time to bring back some smaller blades. iKonik is the first of those to come to life.iKonik is a highly capable daily-use knife for nearly all environments. You won’t want to leave home without it. So if you are looking for one of the best pocket knives on the market, look no further than the newly dressed-up iKonik Folder by KRUDO Knives.
- There are knives, and then there are KNIVES.SNAGbit Folder is in the latter category. With the SNAG patented thumb support system for that fit-in-your-hand feel. SNAGbit is the next iteration of the legendary SNAG line. This blade is full of curves and contours that are, not only artful but practical too.SNAGbit combines the centuries-old Karambit design with the modern twist of a foldable thumb extension via Louis Krudo’s thumb support design. Like SNAG, SNAGbit is made for ergonomic fit and ease of use.
- The LIGHTS OUT line evokes the retrofuturistic inventions of the likes of H.G. Wells and Jules Verne. Technologies hardly believable in days past are now commonplace in our modern era. From submarines to light switches, invention has driven the human race ever more rapidly toward blurring the lines between the organic and the synthetic.LIGHTS OUT brings us back to a simpler time when tech was just emerging. A little steampunk, a little anachronistic, LIGHTS OUT is the brainchild of Louis Krudo. A techy and a sci-fi nerd at heart, he brings to life the old-style light switches, from his childhood, that adorn LIGHTS OUT.You will love the heft and feel of these substantial, .925 Silver pieces. The ring will catch the eye of anyone you come in contact with, for sure. The pendant is that statement piece that says you mean business. Tie the bead onto your bottle opener, your keys, your folder, or anything you carry daily for that added flair or as a conversation piece.
- Anyone looking for that foot in the door, the hard-to-find opportunity, the elusive goal that is so worth the struggle, the SPIKE War Hammer is created just for you. Like the warrior philosopher who cultivates his wisdom and stealth, honing skill and temperament, he uses his tools as an extension of himself. You know what you are capable of, but you keep it to yourself until such is the time it must be called upon, Clever and quick, you are a go-getter. Seeing an opportunity, you seize it, and when you don’t see an opportunity, you make one.Krudo’s SPIKE War Hammer is all about opportunity. It is a reminder and a touchpoint for you to take a swing at life. Just like the armored knights of the 15th century days of old, you know you're ready for what comes at you. And, where swords would simply glance off the metal armor, the short-handled battle spike was wielded single-handedly with the aim of piercing the joints or the chinks in the armor or simply going through it. **NOTE: These are not factory-made in large batches. Louis Krudo makes each of his jewelry items especially for you when you order. Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
- Introducing the latest iteration of the original DAO lineup, DAO LTE. This is the same DAO you have come to know and love, but with the LTE twist. The simple, stunning lines of original DAO remain, but Krudo has switched it up yet again. The frame shows G10 and a flash of copper for grip, but still carries that reassuring weight of DAO.You will be happy to choke up on this blade with the convenient finger choil, and the ever-popular thumb wedge, for an ergonomic grip. This 3.75” blade is a no-joke steak knife. So, when the local steakhouse hands you their lame, dinner knife, you can proudly slice your meat with flair and fun using your DAO LTE.The feel of a KRUDO comes from expert design and manufacturing. DAO LTE is the perfect pocket knife for your (EDC) everyday use. Each element of the knife has a purpose, from the curves of the frame for grip to the rapid and multiple blade deployment capabilities. Add DAO LTE to your collection and feel confident that you are prepped and ready for anything from manual labor to a dress-up affair. FACTORY 2ND’S are now available! Factory 2nd blades are just as functionally fit and come with the same KRUDO Knives warranty that you know & trust but have some cosmetic difference(s).Possible reasons a knife is considered a Factory 2nd would be smudge, scratch, color variance, chatter mark, some cosmetic inconsistency.You get a fully functional KRUDO Knife at a fraction of the cost. There will, however, be some unique, cosmetic difference that makes this item a 2nd.No coupons or added discounts will apply to any Factory 2nd item.
- KARSINO10 LTE is no exception to Krudo’s form of alchemy. This blade gives you out-of-the- pocket deployment, the artistic lines of pocket art, high functionality and sex appeal in it’s straight forward simplicity. It is clarity of design, well thought out, symmetry and grit.With the comfort of Krudo’s Thumb Wedge design KARSINO10 LTE will be a knife to carry for years to come. It is classic, clean and not afraid to get dirty. Add KARSINO10 LTE to your knife line-up today and get to know why KRUDO Knives designs are simply the solid best.
- Out of stockWhen do you recognize greatness, opportunity or danger? At what point do you see the shift that can make or break a situation? Are you walking into situations with awareness? Precognition and imagining multiple outcomes can vastly improve your chances of success in any scenario. KOGNITO is that talisman, that physical reminder to always stay sharp and aware, to keep your cool, stay collected and at the ready. This EDC blade is small enough to easily fit in your pocket, briefcase or go bag but big enough to handle your everyday needs.With a 3” blade, KOGNITO is the perfect cutting length while being extremely comfortable in the hand. The arched frame sits ergonomically against the palm of your hand, while the proprietary Louis Krudo Thumb Wedge makes for a super comfortable grip.With a flash of copper as KOGNITO’s spacer, you’ll be delighted with, not only the feel of this knife in your hand, but the look of the sculpted, blacked-out handle. The copper and black together dress this knife exquisitely. FACTORY 2ND’S are no longer available. Factory 2nd blades are just as functionally fit and come with the same KRUDO Knives warranty that you know & trust but have some cosmetic difference(s).Possible reasons a knife is considered a Factory 2nd would be smudge, scratch, color variance, chatter mark, some cosmetic inconsistency.You get a fully functional KRUDO Knife at a fraction of the cost. There will, however, be some unique, cosmetic difference that makes this item a 2nd.No coupons or added discounts will apply to any Factory 2nd item.