GUIDELINES FOR UPLOADING A CAMERA READY* LOGO/FILE
The file must be one of the following formats:
- Jpeg (.jpg)
- Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
- EPS or PDF
A high-resolution digital file is required for set-up:
- All files must be Black & White
- High resolution (200 dpi or higher)
- All files must be less than 3MB
LOGO/GRAPHIC UPLOAD MUST BE CAMERA READY*
- Photocopies, business cards, faxes, letterhead or other imprinted products are NOT camera-ready artwork.
- We can work from these items to create your finished artwork at an additional cost of $65.00 per hour, but there may be limitations.
- Your final approval of a digital mock-up provided by KRUDO Knives, which verifies the desired look and location of the custom engraving, is needed before proceeding.
- If you have questions about whether or not your file format will work, please contact us at ad***@kr*********.com.
Once the logo or text has been approved by the customer it goes into the laser engraving schedule.
Once the product has been laser engraved there are no refunds.